Lodgements (holders) for lettuce in pots
- PackagingNOW’s proprietary design. A one-of-a-kind product with no comparable alternatives!
- Requires no assembly, which optimizes time management and labor.
- A lodgement is a sturdy self-contained construction. Lodgements filled with salads can not only be transported in corrugated boxes, but also put out on shelves separately, which can’t be done with corrugated boxes.
- Lodgements don’t have any sharp edges or corners that can damage the salad.
- The lodgement box for lettuce packaging received a prestigious packaging award at the WorldStar Award 2017 in the “Point of Sale” category. The annual award is presented by the World Packaging Organization (WPO).
- Superior vibration and shock protection compared to plastic packages. The rate of egg breakage is up to 40% lower than in plastic packages.
- Pulp-molded package does not allow condensation to appear; the egg is not affected by mold and stays fresh longer.
- Research suggests that the molded package is preferable to touch and offers a better quality appearance to consumers.
- Large area for advertising information on the external and internal surfaces of paper packaging.
- Surveys show that the number of consumers choosing egg pulp-molded packaging because of its ecology is growing annually by 2-3%.
There are many ways to pack wine bottles. One of the most common is packing in a cardboard box, which allows for proper preservation and a presentable appearance.
When the product needs a more fixed position in the carton, a cardboard tray can be used. Trays are made of foam material or corrugated cardboard and die-cut to size.
An even better solution is cartons made from molded fiber. They allow the bottles to be shipped and stored in a horizontal position, which ensures the wetting of the cork and helps preserve the quality of the wine.
Choose from 2 types of trays:
- Non-dimensional – Use with bottles of different shapes
- Individual packing – Use with a bottle of a particular size or shape. The stacking of bottles “face-to-face” could save space in the shipping box
Disposable bedpans are made from biodegradable recycled paper and cellulose. They are light, solid, safe and have a comfortable anatomically correct form. They provide both patients and personnel with psychological comfort. Due to a special manufacturing process, disposable paper pulp bedpans are resistant to liquids for over 8 hours.
- Does not require plastic pan support
- Can hold the weight of up to 100 kgs
- Does not leak. Can hold fluids for over a day
Medical kidney trays are made from biodegradable recycled paper pulp and cellulose. The tray is disposable, replacing the stainless steel dish because one-use-only products can decrease spreading of disease. Each year more than 100 million pulp kidney dishes are used in hospitals and family care because they:
- Save on costs and space during transportation and stocking
- Lower the risk of cross contamination
- Can be disposed of easily and quickly
FAST FOOD INDUSTRY
Paper pulp goods are ecologically safe and made from paper stock that doesn’t contain any harmful compounds and is intended for use by food service companies.
Our eco-friendly two cups carrier allows multiple food and drink items to be held in one hand. The individual compartments can be used to hold sandwiches, sauces, salads and cold or hot drinks.
Our eco-friendly industrial packaging solutions made of molded paper pulp are ideal for a wide variety of products that need to be safely shipped and stored. They can be used for electronics and other delicate components, replacing expensive polystyrene foam lodgements. They can be stacked one on top of the other for easy storage.
All of our products are made of paper pulp that doesn’t contain any harmful compounds, is ecologically safe and recyclable. We offer a wide variety of shape and size packaging materials. If you need a custom product to fit a unique application, contact us. You’ll be amazed at what we can do!