Wine bottle trays/dividers
We offer 4 types of bottle trays:
There are many ways to pack wine bottles. One of the most common is packing in a cardboard box, which allows for proper preservation and a presentable appearance.
When the product needs a more fixed position in the carton, a cardboard tray can be used. Trays are made of foam material or corrugated cardboard and die-cut to size.
An even better solution is cartons made from molded fiber. They allow the bottles to be shipped and stored in a horizontal position, which ensures the wetting of the cork and helps preserve the quality of the wine.
Choose from 2 types of trays:
- Non-dimensional – Use with bottles of different shapes
- Individual packing – Use with a bottle of a particular size or shape. The stacking of bottles “face-to-face” could save space in the shipping box.
- Low cost – Lower cost because the main raw material is waste paper.
- Rugged – Corrugated cardboard is also produced from waste paper, but products made from molded paper pulp have a greater density, thickness and withstand greater weight. A solid design can be made from corrugated board, but it will always be more expensive. An example of the ruggedness of molded paper cartons is our egg tray for 30 eggs, which can withstand the weight of an adult male without strain.
- Damage resistant – Foam material breaks under critical loads, shocks and falls, potentially damaging the product. Molded fiber cartons never break.
- Easy assembly – Even the simple corrugated box need to be assembled. Moreover, if the product has been die-cut of corrugated cardboard, assembling it can be complicated and time consuming. A tray of molded fiber doesn’t require assembly, reducing the time for packaging, which saves manpower and money.
Eco-friendly – The molded fiber material is 100% paper which is biodegradable. Moreover, it is made from waste paper that can be recycled many times and doesn’t harm the environment.