Paper (fiber) nursery pots
We offer 4 types of seed trays:
Prior to development of our proprietary nursery pots, only two types of seed trays were available in the market: cheap plastic trays and eco-friendly peat trays that create a favorable environment for plants but are costly. Currently, we offer molded fiber seed tray with all of the advantages of peat trays but at the low price of plastic trays.
- Eco-friendly product that doesn’t adversely affect the seedling and environment
- Seedling can be planted in the soil directly in the pot, with additional fertilizer if desired, without disturbing the root system
- Uniform humidification and ventilation provide a favorable environment for plant growth
- Improves plant survival through smooth adaptation to new soil, which provides resistance to diseases and pests, accelerates and increases yield
- Molded fiber seed trays are made by a proprietary process that allows them to withstand intensive watering.
- Roots easily grow through the tray bottom and walls.
- Raw material for seed tray is recycled wood pulp MC-10B (GOST 10700-97). Pricing is significantly lower than comparable peat pots.
Packaging for retail sale: We have developed an alternative for retail sale that allows for a framed label, which can be affixed to the tray and doesn’t contradict the eco-concept. Choose from two options for packing: 5 or 10 pots in a mass package.